Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome Post

Internet anonymity is an illusion. We all know that. I'm opting not to make myself readily (easily) identifiable, because at some point in the future, I'll apply for jobs and don't want this space to be the thing that keeps my from advancing in my career. You know how it is.

About here: this is a place where I plan to express a lot of things that I have to keep buttoned up in daily life. Some politics. Some society and culture stuff. Some commentary on media, religion, and random topics of even more random interest.

About me: thirty-three years old, female, quasi-married, socially liberal, fiscally moderate, a little high-strung, a little eccentric or quirky. I don't have an agenda for this blog, other than self-expression and therapeutic venting. Occasionally, I may mention a dog.

If you are reading this, thank you. I hope something I write here someday will make someone somewhere feel something. If not, maybe you should grab a book from the library instead next time. Either way, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment